Free License

If you use my CU & CU4CU freebies please display my free license on your blog with a link back so others can also enjoy the freebies.

 Free CU4CU license

My Blinkie

Freebie
Wow i had so much fun today baking cakes with my younger sister. My mum went to see dancing on ice at wembley *im so jealous* so i offered to look after jasmine. We had great fun making chocolate easter nests and making spongecakes and decorating them with icing and icing flowers. We made a huge mess :( but was so worth it. I dont wana eat my cake im so chuffed with it lol. Now for the freebie. Im giving away a cute mushroom layered template. You can use it for personal or commercial use. Its 2000x2000 pxs. Its such a little cutie, Im in love with this lil fella lol I hope you guys like it. You can d.load it Here Hugs Stacie

4 comments:

Pink said...

That is so cute, thank you for sharing your time and talent with us it is much appreciated :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Commercial Use post on Apr. 12, 2009. Thanks again.

Mungo said...

Thanks, these are great

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Contact Me

If you have any questions or just want to contact me you can email me at stacielouise87@gmail.com

Or message me via facebook.

Chat

Followers

Licenses