Free License

If you use my CU & CU4CU freebies please display my free license on your blog with a link back so others can also enjoy the freebies.

 Free CU4CU license

My Blinkie

Mistletoe Element Freebie
I was playing around making things for a new christmas kit and come up with this cute mistletoe branch and thought someone might like it for the christmas projects. Times are hard especially around this time of year so im going to try add as many freebies as i can to help you all in your creations and maybe save you a few pennies. I have also bundled together most of my cu products in store and dropped the price from $40 to $10. If anyone is interested you can get it from the 3 stores listed in the menu to your right or there is direct links on the post below this one.
Right enough babbling onto details.
It is 600x500pxls apx and 300 dpi. Its for commercial or non commerical use.
You can download the freebie from Here
Have a great weekend Hugs Stacie

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Oct. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Post a Comment

Contact Me

If you have any questions or just want to contact me you can email me at stacielouise87@gmail.com

Or message me via facebook.

Chat

Followers

Licenses