Free License

If you use my CU & CU4CU freebies please display my free license on your blog with a link back so others can also enjoy the freebies.

 Free CU4CU license

My Blinkie

10 Grunge Overlays This Overlay pack is a MUST for all you grunge lovers. It is packed with 10 grunge/gothic/emo style overlays. You have the choice to use Skulls, Stripes, Spots or plain. Whichever fits your needs. These are made for taggers, 700 x 700 pxls commercial use ok. You can purchase this pack from all my stores listed. Grab it from DigiDivaz Here
Freebie Grunge Overlay Sample This is one of my overlays out of the pack. Tagger size and commercial use ok. Enjoy! You can Download the freebie from Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

If you have any questions or just want to contact me you can email me at stacielouise87@gmail.com

Or message me via facebook.

Chat

Followers

Licenses