Free License

If you use my CU & CU4CU freebies please display my free license on your blog with a link back so others can also enjoy the freebies.

 Free CU4CU license

My Blinkie


Heart Lock Layered Template

My mojo has vanished recently and i have been creating and deleting everything in PSP. This is the only survivor still standing. It comes with a shaded and flat version for you to do with as you please :) It is tagger sized and good for CU, PU and CU4CU. Please read my terms included in the zip.

You can grab it from HERE

Hugs
Stacie



2 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty dear-thanks!

Evita

Thanks so much for sharing! Hugs! ♥

Post a Comment

Contact Me

If you have any questions or just want to contact me you can email me at stacielouise87@gmail.com

Or message me via facebook.

Chat

Followers

Licenses