Free License

If you use my CU & CU4CU freebies please display my free license on your blog with a link back so others can also enjoy the freebies.

 Free CU4CU license

My Blinkie

New CU Element Pack 1 Available in all 3 stores i sell in This cu pack contains 10 full size elements in soft colours. You get 2 star trails, 3 mushrooms, 1 mushroom house, 1 vine, 1 grass, 1 tree and 1 sparkle trail. All made at 300 dpi and commercial use ok
CU Sparkle Freebie This sparkle image is full size and commercial use ok. You can download it from here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the freebie-will be well used :)

Evita

Unknown said...

Thanks Stacie! Those are always useful!

thank you for sharing your talent

Post a Comment

Contact Me

If you have any questions or just want to contact me you can email me at stacielouise87@gmail.com

Or message me via facebook.

Chat

Followers

Licenses