Free License

If you use my CU & CU4CU freebies please display my free license on your blog with a link back so others can also enjoy the freebies.

 Free CU4CU license

My Blinkie

Available in all 3 stores i sell in.
This kit contains 63 elements and 15 papers. All in stunning colours this kit is cute with a dark edge. I loved the theme for this kit its great for all you dark loving people aswell as you cute fairy lovers :o) This kit is tagger size and personal use only. Contains, Ribbons, Bows, Butterflies, Circles, Frames, Clips, Clouds, Curtains, Glitter splats, hearts, Mushrooms, Ponds, Poser Fairy, Rain Drops, Roses, Sparkles, Sprinkles, Spirals, Stars, Star Dangles, Tree's and Wire. All in various colours

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

If you have any questions or just want to contact me you can email me at stacielouise87@gmail.com

Or message me via facebook.

Chat

Followers

Licenses