Free License

If you use my CU & CU4CU freebies please display my free license on your blog with a link back so others can also enjoy the freebies.

 Free CU4CU license

My Blinkie

While making a template this morning I decided i was going to post it up on my blog as a CU freebie but also make it CU4CU for anyone who would like to get creative and sell in their stores. Since making that decision i have now got all excited and pumped to make more lol So as a new adventure i will be creating many FTU CU4CU templates for my blog and thought i would add a FREE LICENSE for users to display on their blog with a link back to show not only appreciation but to a direct link for others to also get in on the freebie action. *is this making sense or am i rambling* lol
In simple i am asking that anyone who uses my CU4CU freebies to sell in their stores to please display my license :D *phew, that was easier wasn't it*

The license is posted below and also located on the left hand side of my blog.


If you have any questions feel free to contact me either on Facebook or my email cakescreations@gmail.com

I hope you enjoy my freebies and i look forwards to seeing your creations.

Hugs

Stacie

1 comments:

Put it on my blog with a link back to you......
anjocreations.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Contact Me

If you have any questions or just want to contact me you can email me at stacielouise87@gmail.com

Or message me via facebook.

Chat

Followers

Licenses