Free License

If you use my CU & CU4CU freebies please display my free license on your blog with a link back so others can also enjoy the freebies.

 Free CU4CU license

My Blinkie


Spooky Cupcake Template

This template is created in tagger size available for CU, PU and CU4CU use.

It comes with 2 .PSD files one flat layered file and a ready shaded file. 

To recolour I found the best tool to use was the change colour to target tool but i am sure you guys have all kinds of tips and tricks i don't know about ;) 

Please refer back to this post HERE about the CU4CU terms/license.

If you have any questions you can either facebook me or email me at cakescreations@gmail.com

You can download the template from HERE

Hugs
Stacie


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

If you have any questions or just want to contact me you can email me at stacielouise87@gmail.com

Or message me via facebook.

Chat

Followers

Licenses